AssetCentral – IT Asset Management Software
Facing challenges managing your data center with multiple spreadsheets and diagrams? Wondering if there is a better, more efficient, way to manage your data center assets and capacities?
AssetCentral is designed to get companies quickly started with IT Asset Management while laying an effective foundation for DCIM initiatives.
- Reduces the risk of mistakes caused by making decisions with multiple or out-of-date spreadsheets
- Use of renewable energy sources
- Enhanced planning and management with a single view of all your data center assets
- Immediate time savings and project management efficiencies
- Efficient use of power, cooling and space through the optimal placement of assets
- Easy to upgrade to a wide range of additional AssetCentral Features, Professional Services and Modules such as Connectivity
- AssetCentral is available in 3 versions. AssetCentral UltraLite, AssetCentral Lite & AssetCentral Enterprise
AlphaPoint Technology incorporates 6 components into its software to assist data center professionals gain control of their data centers, enabling them the ability to make informed decisions for effective:
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Capacity Planning
- Virtual Appliance Management
- Power Management
- Connectivity Management
The 6 Components of AssetCentral IT Asset Management
You can’t manage what you can’t find. AssetCentral enables IT professionals the ability to automatically search for IT assets with in our asset repository, providing important data to speed implementation and keeping your records up to date.
AssetCentral dynamically auto-generates rack elevations that visualize front & rear rack diagrams and floor plan layouts automatically with out the need for external rack drawing tools. By automatically updating the recorded Install, Move, Add, or Change within a rack DC Operations require less time and are always kept up to date in the repository.
To effectively manage your assets, our asset management software AssetCentral provides the ability to manipulate a virtual model of your data center, enabling the end-user the ability to conduct “what if” scenarios for planning and executing Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes within your data center, before committing your team to implement the changes.
AssetCentral becomes part of your internal workflow process to insure that you and your team are working together and using best practices to manage your data center estate.
AssetCentral features robust reports detailing intelligence on:
- Financial impact of your IT assets such as purchase price & depreciated values
- Hardware vendor investments
- Faceplate power usage & totals
- Available and underutilized space in racks
All reports can be can be exported via CSV to: Excel, Crystal Reports and other reporting tools.
Effectively manage and plan for new device installations in your data center. Using AssetCentral’s Search & Reserve features, a technician can locate space, power and connectivity for future equipment installations. AssetCentral maintains an accurate history record of all installations and equipment moves that occur within your data center environment.
Watch the video below to see AssetCentral in action!
AssetCentral is an intuitive, web-based IT Asset Management (ITAM) and Data Center Management (DCM) software solution that empowers data center professionals to simplify operations, streamline processes, implement best practices, improve service delivery, mitigate risk, and drive green data center initiatives. Learn more about our leading DCIM software solution and request an AssetCentral demo to find out which version of AssetCentral is right for you.